torsdag 14 april 2011

bandit queen.


det är otroligt häftigt att looptroop rappar om dig. antar att du ler uppe i himlen och diggar med. <3



"this lady started by saying that
her daugther's best friend was so sick

stomach something, doctors can't tell what it is
but it's been three months in a hospital bed
and it's been real hard not knowing what's ahead
for us all and especially for her of course
she was sad that she missed all of your shows last summer
but we opened up the balcony door

so she heard you from a far
fantasizing about meeting you all

I said; that can be done, just let me know what to do
I'll write something on her website too

I mean, it's easy for me, and if it means anything to her
I'm just blessed to touch somebody else's world

I got a thank you mail, sent some autographs over
hope you get well soon

probably forgot about it
because it felt like a shock when I got the terrible news

I'm just writing this to let you know that our fight here is over
she had to go

at least now her pain is gone and she's somewhere better, smiling
man, I felt like this music's a matter of living and dying

the songs will live on because you made them yours
made them yours

my friends, you ain't gone
forever in my thoughts
in my thoughts"

Inga kommentarer: